Technology Consulting & Design
AEI’s technology services practice builds network infrastructures that enable clients to get the greatest value from the systems that our multi-discipline practice provides. Through our consulting, design, and project management services, we enhance client communications and facility performance, from voice and data, audiovisual, and security technologies, to systems supporting Intelligent Building monitoring, metering, and management. Our vendor-independent, best-fit, need-specific solutions foster growth and accommodate change for technically-complex facilities with a multitude of data -driven needs, providing turnkey implementation plans for full functionality from day one.
In specific fields, technologies have multiplied to support a productive, informed, and empowered workforce. We have developed a special focus on the healthcare market with a healthcare information technologies group that provides comprehensive consulting, planning, design, and leadership to enrich modern environments created for care and healing, and enable care-givers and health professionals to deliver unique models of care.
Audiovisual systems are pervasive in our lives, raising shared expectations for high-quality audio and video. Integration of audio and video presentation systems into a built environment requires clear understanding of user expectations and needs. Our AV design staff first works to understand clients’ unique communication goals, then leverages audiovisual capacities to realize them.
Technology services include:
- Consulting and Assessments
- Management and Administration
- Operational Requirements
Technology expertise includes:
- Networks, wired and wireless
- Low-voltage systems, from metering and monitoring to paging and sound masking
- Structured Cabling and Infrastructure systems
- Nurse call and Patient Code Call Systems
- Audiovisual Systems, from conference to presentation to production to distribution
- Wireless reinforcement for mobile operations and emergency responders
- Campus Infrastructure Connectivity
- Physical security
- Enhanced user experience and value added IoT integration