AEI helps clients meet the escalating demands associated with bringing advanced processes to market, including costs, competition, and regulation. Our focused and agile approach to project delivery ensures successful projects meet expected budget, throughput, and schedule. We take a systematic and multi-discipline approach to understanding your process requirements, focusing on your project’s goals and expectations.
Based on these results, we then tailor our design approach to identify the best unit operations and process flows to optimize capital expenditures and operational considerations for both greenfield and brownfield projects. AEI leverages our deep knowledge of plant facilities to deliver process-focused, integrated facilities.
Our team remains engaged throughout engineering, construction, installation, and startup, providing oversight to assure that the integrity of the process is on target.
AEI supports the:
Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Alternative Energy, and Specialty Chemical markets with
- Concept development
- Feasibility studies
- Master planning
- Process simulation and modeling
- Process development and scale-up
- Plant optimization and de-bottlenecking
- Equipment specification and integration
- Process Piping Design & Layout
- Control systems design
- Risk assessments (HAZOP, HACCP, FMEA, SIL)
- Regulatory compliance (FDA, EMA, USDA, FSMA, OSHA/PSM)
- Construction Administration
- Commissioning and startup
- Energy auditing, planning and reductions